Mar 14, 2011

Worrying Consumes Precious Watts Anyways

Chilling out with my morning decaf (caffeine is lousy way to start the day), I came across a cool post on SpiderTech's team site written by Andrew Randell.  (Spidertech is first Canadian cycling team to receive an International Cycling Union (UCI) Continental Pro license, and is directed by Steve Bauer, one of Canada's most accomplished cyclists)
http://cyclesportmanagement.com/2011/03/08/build-that-confidence/

Pertinent inspiration doesn't get much better than that. It's cool to know that we all question ourselves a little bit, regardless of to which extent we're conscious of it.  I thought it was neat that Randell put it down in words.  I honestly didn't think that I was feeling any stress about the first races to come, but regardless, after reading his last two paragraphs I had a little weight lifted off of my shoulders and I suddenly got even more excited about rolling off the first start line.

Give yourselves a pat on the back for the good job you've done over the winter and feel confident that you're ready for spring to start. YEEHAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment