Jan 14, 2013

Travel Roller



CLICK THE PHOTO ABOVE, CHECK THE TRAVEL ROLLER OUT!

Lex Albrecht : Proud owner of the coolest stretching (or myofascial release system) in the world. 

Seriously (and I was above) my hips and IT bands are notoriously tight.  I kind of left it up to our team soigneurs to keep me nimble.  But 30min massages after races wasn't enough.  My physio told me I needed to start being a little more proactive and taking care of them on my own. 

Keeping my hips and IT bands flexible is going to increase my range of motion and make my pedal stroke stronger and more efficent.  The Travel Roller is coming EVERYWHERE with me this season.

Oh. Yeah.

If you want to hook yourself up with one of these puppies, check out the Travel Roller website by clicking their logo in the righthand column of this page.  LET'S ROLL!

Check them out by clicking on the link below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment