Sep 15, 2012

WBR Raffle update

Being selected to represent Canada in Europe for the final month of the road racing season is an  honour.  Next week I will compete as a member of the Canadian National team alongside 4 other teammates. 

However, being ''across the pond'' poses a few difficulties for the World Bicycle Relief raffle.  Tickets are awaiting back in Canada that would not be in any of the weekly bonus prize draws that I could make in Europe.  So, everything is on hold for one month.  The final draw will be on October 17 instead of September 17.

GOOD OR BAD?

It's good!  Because, this adds one more month of bonus prizes for everyone.  Upon my return to Québec City, 6 names will be drawn at once to cover the weeks I have been away.  You still have time to get your tickets at Passion Vélos in Trois-Rivières, Qc, Mathieu Performance in Québec, Qc, from Cindy at Sutton Realty in Barrie, ON, online HERE, and in person wherever you see me.

Remember, the grand prize is a Kurt Kinetic trainer valued at $379.  Thank you for supporting World Bicycle Relief and my 2012 season, the biggest, and the best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment