Sep 13, 2012

The Social Media Jersey

Have you followed my Faceboook posts and picture updates , my Twitter feed (@lex_albrecht) and my website updates during the Tour of Ardèche? 

You can vote for me HERE for the Social Media Jersey.

The contest was set up by Sarah and Dan, two huge supporters and fans of women's cycling.  All of the prizes were collected through fan donations, and the whole contest is flattering, fun, and thrilling, regardless of who wins.  Thanks Sarah and Dan, for your support.

The internet connection was bad in France but we did our best to supply a constant flow of interesting ''insider'' photos and news.

Thanks for your vote!



Next project: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in The Netherlands.  Keep following for the latest and greatest.

1 comment:

  1. I‘m always worried about the private buy instagram stock information I have online. Maybe this is because I have been hacking for a long time,

    ReplyDelete