Apr 9, 2012

What's Next?

After coming home from the San Dimas Stage Race and Redlands Bicycle Classic in California, I spent some time in Québec City, Montréal, Mauricie region, and a quick visit to Toronto.

Racking up some mileage outdoors, I made the most of practically the entire extent of my Champion Systems wardrobe, it is CHILLY here in Québec!  I spent some quality time inside on my Kinetic trainer as well though.  I celebrated my 25th birthday with a ride that lasted the entire day, and finished it all off with a trip to a sugar shack.  Only going about once every 4 years is a good rule to stick to... 

Next race (in less than a week): Presbyterian Invitational Criterium in Charlotte, NC with some of my Optum Pro Cycling presented by Kelly Benefits Strategies teammates.  Afterwards, we'll ride the Orbeas out on the Blue Ridge Parkway for seven days, then head to Alabama to race the Sunny King Criterium.

The Tour of the Gila in New Mexico (a windy stage race, at altitude) and then finally the Joe Martin Stage Race will finish off my next racing block. 

It's always nice to be home and sleep in my own bed and use my own coffee maker, but it gets old pretty fast.  One thing that's for sure is that I'm pumped to get back out into the race peloton...

No comments:

Post a Comment